I just renewed my subscription to the Alliance of Independent Authors.
Here are some of the services and benefits your membership facilitates:
- Author Advice Centre: www.selfpublishingadvice.org
- Member guides, from in-depth guidebooks to quick and easy guides
- Bi-annual Online Self-Publishing Conference
- Quarterly Member Magazine, The Indie Author
- Monthly webinars and workshops and member questions answered
- Weekly podcast: Beginner and advanced salons, Indie Voices and Member Q&A
- Daily blog on an aspect of interest to indie authors
- Online Member database
- “Inspirational Indies”: A Member Showcase telling the world about your books.
Services and Watchdog
- Searchable database of Recommended Author Services, from the big operations like Amazon and Apple to local freelance designers and editors.
- Connection to premier services like Amazon KDP, Ingram Spark, Kobo and Apple on your behalf
- Watchdog and Code of Standards for authors and services
- Great discounts and deals
- Rights, agents and contract services
- Open Up To Indie Authors
- Ethical Self-Publishing (for services and authors)
- Authors Going Global
If you are interested please click on the logo in the sidebar and it will lead you to their website.
3 thoughts on “Alliance of Independent Authors”
Thanks Connie for sharing. I considered joining them a few years ago, and then I got sidetracked. Maybe because I consider myself more of a hybrid writer. Anyway, I might revisit this.
I intend to find a traditional publisher for my slave novel but would like to self-publish a poetry collection.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Exactly the same idea, here. 🙂